Re: Standard Game Graphics

Okay, so here's the updated standard.g, which includes
a new 'Trident' option, so you can see the graphics in
action.  I found a freeciv pack with cities, which I
added to korea.gif, and I think they'll serve as good
replacements for bases, towns and cities.  I think,
but I don't know, because even with the proper imf
references, all I see are the generic gray chips (The
old graphics from korea.gif, in whose place I added
the new neotrident images).  So, I created a new gif,
neo-trident.gif, that has these three images, and
referenced that instead of korea.gif and it worked
just fine.

You'll need neo-trident.gif, which I'm going to send
to Jim and Eric and anyone else who wants it.  I think
the game looks better.