Re: Bugs in SDL interface

Lincoln Peters wrote:

2. Units that can be developed but have not yet been developed do not
appear in the list of units that can be built.  This makes it impossible
to develop those units.  (I think that a similar bug existed in the
TclTk interface in 7.4.1 but was fixed in CVS a long time ago.)

I have now changed my sources so that the build buttons either say "Develop and then Build" or "Build" depending on which is the case. I tested with 'bolodd3.g', and everything seemed to work as expected.

3. The information panel at the bottom of the screen is not updated
after a mouse click, although it updates properly as soon as I move the
mouse or some other action takes place.  Perhaps the information is
being refreshed *before* the task is executed?

As with item 1, I could not reproduce this.

4. When I change the zoom, the main panel shifts to display a different
part of the map.  And strangely enough, it seems to shift to the same
spot every time, although a different spot for each level of
magnification.  I think we all agree that it should remain centered on
the same point when the zoom changes.

I am looking into this and the other issues you raised, plus a few of my own.