Re: Three thoughts

On Fri, 20 Aug 2004, Eric McDonald wrote:
> Do you find the wrecking and 'change-type' behavior to now be suitable
> for your needs, or is an ingredient still missing?

Well, I haven't really decided yet exactly how I want to use the new
features, and until I do, I won't really know if they do what I want, but
my impression is that they'll probably be more than sufficient.

> (Also, I think you were the one who requested the 'remove-list' (as
> opposed to 'remove') capability, IIRC. That capability now exists in Xconq.)

Yes - thanks.
--
Matthew Skala
mskala@ansuz.sooke.bc.ca                    Embrace and defend.