Re: Improved IMFApp

Hans Ronne wrote:

I have checked in the improved IMFApp that I have been working on recently.

If the background color is changed to to black, the black text used for image names no longer shows up (not surprising), and setting the foreground color does not appear to remedy the situation (semi-surprising). Perahps text color needs to be tied to foreground color, or else a separate text color submenu created.

Slightly more ambitious idea: always set the image name text color to the diametrically opposite color of the background color.