Re: Weird fuel behavior

> We shouldn't have to resort to quoting GDL when explaining a game's
> behavior.

A nice ideal to have.

Better documentation/help is always good, but there's also the
question of the user interface showing the user what happened.  Right
now, you kind of need to know the rules of xconq (and your particular
game) to understand it, and of course it would be better if xconq
helped you learn said rules by showing them in action as clearly as
possible.

It's not an easy problem.  Having a huge number of messages somewhere
of the sort ("unit xxx starved" etc) won't work (unless perhaps for
rare events, which starving might be).  Maybe being able to click on a
unit and issue a command saying "what's going on with this unit?"
(e.g. "tried to attack last turn, but didn't have ammo").  Or I guess
it would be a cell in the case of a now-vanished unit...