Re: Weird fuel behavior

>Having just tried out another lhs.g game, I simply cannot see how the mines
>are fueled.  They are born with no ammo, will neither 't'ake any from the
>engineer that made them (or from any other unit sharing their hex), nor can
>such units 'g'ive them anything (and I've just tested this out at length).
>They do not happily resupply themselves from nearby units or towns, as I now
>understand other units are supposed to do - and so they drop off the map 1
>turn in 4!  How can I save my mines!!?  Am I missing something about
>resupply?

According to the resupply tables they should be able to resupply from a
city or engineer within a one cell distance:

(table out-length
  ;; Net consumers of supply should never give any up automatically.
  ((i a b f nuke m) m* -1)
  ;; Cities and towns can share things around.
  (cities m* 1)
  (e m* 1)
  )

(table in-length
  ;; Supply to ground units can go a couple hexes away.
  (ground m* 3)
  ;; Cities and bases can get their supplies from some distance away.
  (B m* 6)
  (cities m* 12)
  (m m* 1)
  )

Resupply should be automatic at the start of a new turn. If that doesn't
work, there must be some bug in the game. Which is not unlikely considering
the fact that this is an unfinished game.