Re: Weird fuel behavior

Hans Ronne wrote:

First, to clear up some confusion, I assume you are not playing modern.g
("Modern Times") but lhs.g ("Modern Game") since only the latter game has
mines. My previous comments were about modern.g, but most of them apply
also to lhs.g.

With the Tcl/Tk interface, I get a warning when trying to load lhs. Xconq says that it cannot find the image for 'radar'. I don't know if this is related to the image-loading changes that were recently made, or if this has been there all along. I haven't investigated what the cause of the problem is yet, However, I do note that the image for 'radar' does show up in the unit list once that game has finished loading.

(table hp-per-starve
  ((i f b) fuel 1.00)
  ;; Immobilized tanks eventually rust...
  (armor fuel 0.05)
  (ship fuel 0.10)
  (places fuel (0.05 0.05 0.05 0.0))
  (m ammo 0.25)
  )

We shouldn't have to resort to quoting GDL when explaining a game's behavior.

I see that this table is not described by the help system. I will add it once I get back into the utype descriptions as part of the help system overhaul.

I probably would already be working on the utype descriptions again, if I hadn't ended up spending part of this weekend in the Rockies. Now that I am back down to only 1 mile above sea level again, I suppose I should get back to some Xconq hacking....