Re: Wrecking Issues

Elijah Meeks wrote:

Is there any chance someone could patch the wrecking
code so that a half-built unit doesn't wreck into a
fully functional version of its wreck-type?  Maybe a
wreck-type-if-insufficient-cp or something?

I just checked in what I think is probably a suitable fix. If the unit being wrecked is incomplete, then the damage code simply disposes of it.

If there are cases where this is unsuitable, then the alternative would be to make the change-type code (used by wrecking) to scale the wrecked type's CP to the unwrecked type's CP, in a manner similar to what is already done with ACP and HP. But, I'll leave the fix like it is for now.