Re: Problem saving game in Win TCL, and crash

>Still can't get this to do anything in the latest Windows build - and in the
>native OSX build, hitting 'a' causes an immediate crash (when playing the
>standard game).   If you can't reproduce this, let me know if there are any
>diagnostic reports I could send you.

I have now checked in fixes to the MacOS X problems (there were actually
two of them). Thanks for reporting this bug.

I have also tested the tcltk interface both under Windows XP and MacOS. The
attack command (both typing 'a' and using the menu) seems to work fine.
However, you now need to click on the unit that you intend to attack (the
interface prompts "Attack  where?"). As far as I recall, this is not how
things worked previously. Just putting the cursor over the enemy and typin
'a' should do the trick, as Eric explained, and this is indeed how the Mac
interface works.