Re: Newest code crashes Tcl/Tk

Since you are using the CVS sources, perhaps you could make a couple of
checkouts with different dates, to verify that this change is responsible?
If that is the case, a checkout with -D 2004-06-20 should work while -D
2004-06-21 should freeze (note that the dates in the ChangeLog do not
always agree with the checkout dates).

Going backwards, the 6/12 (not 6/21) build seems to work fine, and anything after can lock up the machine while clicking on the world map to zoom to new locations. This includes after the game is quit but you may continue to look around.

Note that when I recompile XConq on my Linux machine, many files in the
mac directory are in fact compiled, for some reason.

I take that back. No .o files appear in the mac directory.

Brian