Major bug fix

While debugging a new game I found to my astonishment that units can move
even if they lack the fuel needed for a move. This is a major bug in the
move code which apparently has been around for ages. Incorrect use in game
modules of material-to-move, which has nothing to do with fuel consumption,
may explain why the bug was overlooked for such a long time.

I have checked in a bug fix. I haven't tested it against all games, so if
any of them relies critically on this bug, it may no longer work as
expected. In that case, we will have to fix the game in question.