Re: Bug in acp-independent action code

>It would appear that, if an acp-independent unit executes a build task
>that depends on a certain material (as per unit-consumption-per-cp), and
>it runs out of the material before it can complete the build task, it
>will often abort the task and go into reserve, whereas it should go into
>reserve but keep the plan.
>
>It took me a while to pin this bug down, since an acp-independent unit
>with no task assigned automatically resumes building any incomplete
>units that occupy it.  Consequently, it will build at least one unit
>despite the bug, and so it initially appeared to be a bug in the code
>that handles the number of units built as the result of a single build
>task (e.g. you tell it to build 99 knights and it only builds 1).

This I could not reproduce. If I tell an acp-independent unit (a city in
the advances game) to build e. g. 3 colonizers it does exactly that, and
then prompts for a new build task. I have not seen it go into reserve or
abort the plan, even though it is limited by unit-consumption-per-cp and
runs out of material each turn (as it should).

What game did this happen in, and do you have a saved game where the bug
can be seen?