Re: build doctrine question/bug?

>Situation: Playing "Modern Game" on latest Mac OSX version of Xconq.
>Units are AI-control, true, Plan-passive, by default.
>
>Player action: Start construction of units through either P command or
>Construction window, putting a number greater than one (have tried 3,
>5, 99) for number of units of that type to build.
>
>Improper program behavior: After completing the first unit, the
>town/city goes idle instead of starting a second unit.

This I could not reproduce. If I set the construction run lenght to n,
either in the construction window or in the build popup window (after
pressing P) the town builds exactly n units and then either stops or
prompts for a new build task, depending on whether auto jump next unit is
on.

That being said, there seems to be a MacOS X specific bug which prevents
setting of the run length in the build popup (but not in the construction
window). What happens in that case, however, is that the default run length
(99) always is used, and the town continues to build units of the same type
forever. I have not seen it stop after just one unit.

In any case, I will fix the latter bug.