Re: playable again with a few problems

On Sat, 2004-05-15 at 22:00, Tom Low-Shang wrote:

> 5. This one is definitely strange and problably not even
> reproducible. After canceling the build task in several towns,
> they were unable to build anything again. They would accept the
> produce command but sometimes they would revert to the selected
> state, and other times the town would appear to start building,
> but the next turn it would be passive again.  Eventually some of
> the towns would build again, except for one which stubbornly
> refused to build anything. I saved the game thinking it might
> tell you something, but the problem disappeared in the reloaded
> game. Would -D have helped in this case?

I am trying to reproduce this one, but not having much luck. There is
one time in another game (when I was testing something else) that I
might have seen the behavior you describe. However, with the Standard
game, I have had no luck reproducing it.

When you say you "canceled" a build task, do you mean you interrupted a
build in progress to build something else, or that when you were
selecting something to build in the user interface that hit the Escape
key, thereby canceling your selection?

Also, after canceling a build task, did you try building the same type
of unit again later or a different type?

  Thanks,