ACP after type change

This isn't a huge problem, but I think it's not really the most desirable
behaviour:  on "change type", the newly-changed unit is given 0 ACP, and
then the ACP to do the change is subtracted *after* the change; so if (as
might often be the case) the unit is changing its own type, it ends up
with -(the cost of the change) as its ACP after the change regardless of
how many ACP it might have had before.  I'd rather see the ACP for the
change subtracted first, and then the resulting value applied
proportionally (as happens with HP, but maybe without the bonus "cannot be
negative" feature that applies to HP).
--
Matthew Skala
mskala@ansuz.sooke.bc.ca                    Embrace and defend.