Re: Escaping from a destroyed transport, single player multi-side

On Sun, 2004-05-16 at 14:56, mskala@ansuz.sooke.bc.ca wrote:

> As things are, what I'm doing is running a network game and
> logging into it twice, which is annoyingly complicated and leaves me
> susceptible to game-out-of-sync bugs.  I haven't found a reliable way to
> reproduce those yet, but they seem to bite most often when I'm using
> sequential play and the "delay" command.

That in and of itself may be useful information. Makes me wonder if the
action vector isn't becoming whacked some how. I saw some other evidence
for this in a really long non-networked game that I was playing a couple
of days ago, where units that were done acting were being chosen to act
next. Could have been UI screwiness in that case, though. I had to
prematurely end the turn to get things back on track....

I am not even going to promise to look at this any time soon, but if you
can dig up how to reproduce the sync error, there will be general
happiness on my part (and probably that of Hans as well).

  Thanks,