Re: occupant combat in standard game

> Are you seeing behavior where given a choice between a bomber and
> another unit, the fighter is choosing the other unit?

No, if the AI has fighters in the vicinity of my bombers, it does an
OK job.

The problem is more a case of if I make a surprise attack, the AI
doesn't divert any fighters to where my bombers are.  The AI's
fighters either (a) didn't get built in sufficient quantity, or (b)
are still off near my home territory, or somewhere other than where I
am actually attacking.