Re: fighters fighting without ammo

> i play the modern game regularly. using fighters is becoming a
> pia. If a fighter with ammo 2 attacks a cell with about 15
> occupants, it fires 15 times even though the ammo is exhausted after
> the first two shots.

The workaround is to use the "a" (attack) command which also lets you
pick which of the 15 occupants you want to attack.

But yeah, getting the default (overrun) behavior to work better would
make sense.  I suppose going through the library and setting
material-to-attack along with consumption-per-attack might be one
choice.  The standard game is another game which sets
consumption-per-attack and not material-to-attack.