Re: Reduced Visibility Table?

On Mon, 2003-12-01 at 15:18, Bruno Boettcher wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 01, 2003 at 02:14:25PM -0800, Elijah Meeks wrote:
> > Is there a way to make units less visible--submarines
> > and spies, for example, that could only be seen by
> > adjacent units (Even if the other unit has a visual
> > range higher than 1)?
> since reading this.... is there a way to let those units coexist with
> enemy units in the same cell?

You can make any unit exert zero ZOC (Zone of Control).  However, the
last time I looked at games that used this (which was before the new
pathfinding algorithm was introduced), units still tried to go around
invisible enemy units with no ZOC, even though they could not
theoretically see those enemy units!

--
Lincoln Peters <sampln@sbcglobal.net>