Why Eric doesn't like my personal style

Lincoln Peters wrote:

> I had hoped that this arguing would be over by now, but you both still
> seem to get on each other's nerves.  I'm not sure why.

It is a simple matter.  Eric does not like my personal style, he thinks
I'm an arrogant SOB.  He is somewhat correct, and I'm not going to
change how I do business for him.  His options are to get over it and
accept that people with different personal styles can accomplish
different things for an organization, or we will go our separate ways.

I don't really have a problem with Eric, which is what's interesting
about this situation.  Eric has a problem with me.

If you want a deeper psycho-managerial explanation, you will find it
reading
http://www.teams.org.uk/shaper.htm .  I am a Shaper.  Not sure what Eric
is, although I have some guesses and he's definitely not a Shaper.

Cheers,                         www.indiegamedesign.com

20% of the world is real.