From: xconq7-owner@sources.redhat.com
[mailto:xconq7-owner@sources.redhat.com] On Behalf Of Brandon J. Van
Every
Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2003 4:24 AM
To: xconq
Subject: RE: New Interpreter

Erik Jessen wrote:

> Since I'm hoping to steal, err, borrow as much code as possible, if
> Python has been used a lot for that, I'd go for it first over Perl.

Python has huge code bases, web stuff, etc.
www.python.org

And if this doesn't become obvious to you on cursory inspection, please
tell me about your negative experiences in that regard.  I'm on the
marketing-python  mailing list, and we're currently having a war about
the website redesign.  I do mean a *war*.  I'd love to have some
ammunition about what a potential Perl convert needs to see.

Brandon Van Every           Seattle, WA

Taking risk where others will not.