VS 2003 build of Tk client working

I successfully tested my VS 2003 build of the Tk client today.  Got it
to sit nicely in debug / release working directories and all of that.  I
was amused to find that running a debug build of the Tk client did not
slow it down at all.  Tk must be a real pig!  The only problem I had was
some runtime error about a variable that wasn't defined before it was
used, when trying to build a base with an infantry unit.  I clicked
Continue and the game merrily trotted along.

So again I ask, am I the only regular Windows developer around here?
The answer seems to be "yes."

Brandon Van Every           Seattle, WA

Taking risk where others will not.