Re: your CVS and testing culture?

I appreciate candour but that can also be done without rudeness which is
quite a difference.  It might _feel_ like a minor difference but saying
'this piece of coding isn't up to today's standards' instead of 'this sucks
and are the worst kind of crap programming I've seen in ages' (not that you
said that specificly) makes for a much more pleasant working environment for
others as well as gaining you much more support for the changes you'd want
done.  Already some time has been spent quarreling and building
resentment...

I believe you may be quite competent(although I know so little about
programming that I can't really tell for sure) and therefore would be a
great asset to xconq's development. I'd love to see those developments that
you could make. (although I'm 99.99% inactive regarding xconq so my opinions
aren't worth much :-)

Cheers,
Andreas