Re: Help menu position

Hi Peter,

On Sun, 2 Nov 2003, Peter Garrone wrote:

>  Regards,
>   Peter

Your patch seems OK to me, at least from just reading it.
My guess is that "help" was a menu item because it performs the
action of invoking the help window. To be a menu, one would
generally expect that the menu would have menu items (e.g., nodes
from the help system); this would require some additional
coding, but it would probably better meet user expectations....