Re: Compound Terrain Effects

>  So, my questions are:
>  (1) Are any gamers interested in playing game modules with
>these compound effects?
>  (2) Are any game designers interested in using them?
>  (3) Is it too late to add a "semi-feature" to Xconq as the
>release is coming up?

It's never to late to add a feature, provided that it works, of course. And
what you propose sounds pretty straightforward. I would say that it is more
urgent to fix the tank-on-road-in-forest ZOC bug that you reported earlier,
however, which also involves the connection code. I haven't had time to
look into that bug myself, since I have been busy with other things.