Re: Problems, suggestions, etc.

> I've also considered making all end-of-game interaction take place
> through a single popup dialog. It's a little schizophrenic right now
> where you have both the popup dialogs and the notices pane to deal
> with.

A single popup would work (it could include a pull-down menu or some
such for who to surrender to).

Alternately, getting rid of surrender-to would be OK with me.  It is a
complication, and I guess to me it doesn't seem all that necessary.

I like either of those better than making two commands ("resign" and
"resign and surrender to someone").