Re: xconq gnatsweb

>On Tue, 17 Jun 2003, Jim Kingdon wrote:
>
>> I looked at bug 4 and it seems to already be fixed.  But I don't know
>> how to log in to gnats.  The whole thing seems to be rather less easy
>> to use than bugzilla...
>
>I think the gcc people switched over to bugzilla a while ago, and for a fairly
>large open source community like that to make the switch, bugzilla must have
>some merit over the others....
>
>If no one is planning on maintaining a defect tracking system, then I
>suppose we
>should submit PR's to the list?

That's usually a better idea. The gnatsweb system did not work for the
first year or so, which is why it never got widely used by the xconq
community. I try to fix bugs that are reported to this list (or directly to
me) as soon as possible. In contrast, it's been several months since I last
looked at the gnatsweb page.