Appraisal of your web site "sources.redhat.com"

Hello,

I visited your site sources.redhat.com. It gives me immense pleasure to
know that the company specializes in creating Computer games.It is a
very well designed and presented site. It's nice to see such wonderful
collection of games. The links have been arranged in a pleasant format
and it helps to view other pages of your site with ease.  I appreciate
that your efforts have resulted in such a comprehensive site.The website
is a cynosure of information. It lures users interested in information.
The website is clearly descriptive in each of its sections and evokes
sufficient interests. But, I noticed that your site is in all
probability is missing out on several wonderful offers and services, due
to the hosting company. Your site definitely deserves a much better
hosting platform.

I work in the marketing department of ADDR.com ( ADDR.com is a
professional web hosting and web design provider currently servicing
over 60,000 customers) and if you would be interested in trying our
services, I can offer you a full year of hosting for your site
completely free of charge.

Should you decide to cancel at any time, you will of course not be
charged anything.  In fact, we will get in touch before the completion
of the trial period to find out how you liked our services and if you
would like to continue with our ADDR.com.

To sign up, simply go to our website (<http://www.addr.com/>) and go
through the standard ordering form.  There is no need to provide a
credit card number, simply select âpay by checkâ option for now and
mention â1 year free from Brian Angeloâ in the âHow did you hear about
usâfield.  Also, It would be great if you could send me a quick email to
let me know that you signed-up so that I can ensure you get the 1 year
free from our end.

To avail our services all you have to do to copy (Transfer)the files
from your present servers to our servers. Please visit
http://www.addr.com/show.cgi?howtos-do_upload_site.htm for a detailed
step by step procedure.We will do it for you if you provide me with the
following details.

1>Your ADDR.COM Username.
2>Your ADDR.COM Password.
3>Your Current Server Username.
4>Your Current Server Password.

Please feel free to email me if you have any questions.  Also, if you
are interested, I could offer you a great rate for a professional
redesign of your web site.

Thanks!

Best regards,

Brian Angelo