Re: Stripping the 50k Map

>How would one go about reducing Xconq's 50km worldmap
>to its North America portion?  It's the perfect scale,
>but it seems like any formatting changes I make to the
>file to reduce the size only result in chaos.

You can do this in the Mac interface, where the designer save dialog has a
"Reshape" button that makes it possible to either expand the map or save
only part of it (and also change the world circumference). This feature is
not implemented in the tcltk interface, though. So if you don't have a Mac,
you are out of luck.