Re: Bug: Tank sitting in water

I have just checked in a new fix to this bug. The problem with the old fix
was that it also prevented units from using roads to move through terrain
that would otherwise be impassable. This time, I have addressed the core of
the problem, which is the fact that the tank failed to vanish when it
jumped into the sea. It turned out that the code for vanishing or wrecking
units in the wrong terrain did not work for moves within the same cell.
This has now been fixed.

Accordingly, I have removed the check for terrain_always_impassable in
check_move_action. This means that stupid moves like jumping overboard at
sea or sending spaceships into black holes are permitted again, both to
human sides and to the AI. Which, I guess, is as it should be.