More on Cygwin build

I can't build Tcl8.3.5 under Cygwin, so I guess I'll have to convert to Tcl8.4.1.

The problem I'm seeing is very similar to the problem I'm seeing with the Purify build under Solaris, so I'll try going back to 8.3.5 there, and see if I get similar results.

I guee I'll start looking at upgrading the config.in script as well, I'd much rather things built themselves than having to cut and paste to make things work.

I also need to make the VC makefile, and work on the documentation again.  Sigh.  Wish I could work forty hours a week on this, but finances dictate otherwise.

Can a Web portal forever change your life?
Win up to $25 Million on iWon - click here!