Re: Cygwin build

>At home, I'm trying to build using Cygwin.  I'm getting an error from
>Tcl_EvalFile.  The fopen is succeeding, so I'm fairly sure it's finding
>the  file, but I have no idea of how to turn on debuging in Tcl.  Any
>suggestions

Debugging Tcl is not fun. At least you are not getting the infamous totally
non-informative "Error reading Tcl" message :-/.

You can try turning on the debug flag in tkconq.tcl, but I doubt it will
help you much. Have you tried moving your app (and the dll's) to the xconq
top directory? I think the cygwin app still builds in the xconq/win
directory, and I'm not sure it will find things if it is executed from
there. The library search paths were changed recently.

Hans

P.S. I have now checked in your Windows patches for MS Visual C. Thanks!