Crash in WconqTcl

I'm going down the list of games, and setting me up with a +3 advantage,
then turning over to the Mplayer AI and letting it run to completion.
When I loaded "Ancient Near East" it ran for awhile, then crashed.  I'm
running NT Windows 2000 Professional, with 512M of memeory.  I got an
"unhandled exception" for a bad memory reference.

Here's the stack dump, which is only useful if you generated a load map:
TK83! 01ceaa4f()
TK83! 01ceabc6()
WCONQTCL! 004e4ab1()
WCONQTCL! 004e232a()
WCONQTCL! 004e1fbc()
WCONQTCL! 004e1232()
TCL83! 10063f40()
TCL83! 1005325c()
TK83! 01d2677c()
TCL83! 100558a7()
TCL83! 10055f4d()
TCL83! 100562c7()
TCL83! 100130a8()
WCONQTCL! 004de734()
WCONQTCL! 004efaf7()
WCONQTCL! 004d9aa9()
WCONQTCL! 0048b564()
WCONQTCL! 004b7108()
WCONQTCL! 0044a775()
WCONQTCL! 004493e8()
WCONQTCL! 00408d5b()
WCONQTCL! 00473b93()
WCONQTCL! 00473349()
WCONQTCL! 00472f8e()
WCONQTCL! 00472198()
WCONQTCL! 004a240a()
WCONQTCL! 004d772e()
TCL83! 10010972()
TCL83! 10031835()
TCL83! 1001160f()
TCL83! 1005dd60()
TCL83! 100558a7()
TCL83! 10055f4d()
TCL83! 10064715()
TCL83! 10063d71()
TCL83! 10052ec2()
TCL83! 10053123()
WCONQTCL! 004d985c()
WCONQTCL! 004efdc9()
WCONQTCL! 004f6c4e()

T-Surf is pleased to announce its name change to Earth Decision Sciences
http://www.earthdecision.com/Events/NameChange.html

Stanley M. Sutton                sutton@earthdecision.com
AIM:          StanleyMSutton     Ext: 113
MSNMessenger: sutton@t-surf.com  Yahoo: stanley_sutton