Re: Win2K crashing

>Hans,
>1) I believe it's everything from your site.  But I installed the TCL some
>months ago,
>    so I may have also used ActiveState's TCL build.
>2) I started LOTR, but I get the message:
>    Warning: 'semi-desert' is unbound, returning self....
>    Warning: standard: 1124-1285: type error in 'semi-desert' - by-name
>index is not a number of type...
>    Warning: 'ford' is unbound, returning self...

Aha. That explains everything. You simply have Xconq library files that are
out-of-date. What you need to do is to check out a recent version of the
CVS sources. Then you just dump WconqTCL from my web site in the top
(xconq) directory, and everything should work fine, provided that tk83.dll
and tcl83.dll are in your path. The ActiveState directories tcl8.3 and
tk8.3 also need to be in a place where Xconq can find them (such as within
xconq/lib).