Re: Win2K crashing

>That makes debugging difficult, doesn't it?  Well, if I ever get a compile
>to work, I'll see if I can run it under Purify.  I'd perfer Bounds Checker
>and Soft Ice, but not enought to buy personal copies.

That would be very helpful. What exactly are your build problems? Are you
using Virtual C, and did you follow Juergen Ruehle's build instructions in
that case? Or are you still trying to build the Cygwin app? What kind of
error messages do you get?

Getting the Win32 app to work is my top priority right now, but there are
limits to what I can do on a Mac. The feedback from Windows users has been
confusing. Some can build the app, some cannot. Some can run most of the
games using the app I built, some cannot. More details on what actually
works and on what kind of system would be helpful.