Re: more bugs! save/restore crazyness

>In this situation, the  "Find unit by name" dialog tells that there are
>two cities by the given name, but it neglects to show where either of
>them are.  It would be nice if it could possibly show the first one,
>and offer a NEXT button or something like that.

Well, I think a logical (and easier) solution is not to have more than one
unit with the same name, which is how must of the games already work. There
was a bug in the Ancient Near East game that would generate several units
with the same name, but I have already fixed it. The fix will be checked in
soon.

Hans

Hans Ronne

hronne@pp.sbbs.se