Re: more bugs! save/restore crazyness

On Thu, Sep 05, 2002 at 11:41:24PM +0200, Hans Ronne wrote:
> >I think I may have figured out this bug a bit...
> >
> >I believe that there are multiple cities with the same name,
> >and units are being restored into the wrong cities by the same name.

Related to this bug is a GUI misfeature.

In this situation, the  "Find unit by name" dialog tells that there are
two cities by the given name, but it neglects to show where either of
them are.  It would be nice if it could possibly show the first one,
and offer a NEXT button or something like that.

	Steve