more bugs! save/restore crazyness

I hate to keep mailing the list with more bug complaints but....

This one is gonna be more interesting to debug, because I haven't explored
how to repeat it, although I have repeated it frequently.

I'm currently playing "ancient near east" which is a huge board
related to advances...  I'm currently at turn 44, combined point value
of all the teams is around 3700.

If I save the game and restore it, I find that a handful of my units have
been restored inside enemy cities in areas of the map I've never seen,
and a handful of enemy units have been restored inside my cities.  If my
units are completely built, I can move them out and start attacking.

Incomplete enemy units inside my cities appear to be permanently stuck.
I can't even iterate over them.

If you want the save file (not that I think it will help much):
-rw-r--r--   1 ssd      247424 Sep  4 08:15 save.xcq.gz
  http://mmae.ucf.edu/~ssd/save.xcq.gz

Suggestions on how to debug this are welcome.
Although this is clearly a bug (since game is not restored as it was
when saved), I find it enhances game play in a kinda strange way. :)

	Steve