Re: Various xconq improvements

>I am aware of two more bugs in the tcltk interface that I am trying
>to fix. One is the horizontal offset of some update rects at the very right
>end of the map. This is not related to the big icons problem since it
>happens also in the standard game. The other bug has to do with units
>disappearing at the date line in wrapped worlds.

I have now checked in fixes to these two bugs as well. The date line
problem was actually a rather serious kernel bug that affected all
interfaces. The x coordinate was not wrapped in enter_cell, so units at the
date line would merrily march off the egde of the world into hyperspace.
Strange that we didn't notice this before. Though I have a vague
recollection that somebody did complain about weird behaviour at the date
line a long time ago ...

Hans

Hans Ronne

hronne@pp.sbbs.se