Documentation

I'm going back through all the include files for actions.c and adding
cross references to the important data structures.  I'm about half way
through actions.c.  Hopefully, I'll have the actions.c documentation
(allong with all the include files for it) documented by early next
week.  I'll post a note when I revise the FTP site.

By the way, the site will proably go away in a couple of months, since
there aren't many visitors.