code in adjust_tooling_crossover?

While working on the documentation, I ran into the following piece of
code in calculating the crossover from tooling up one unit type to other
types:

		cross = (unit->tooling[u2] * uucross * uu_tp_max(u2,
u3)) /
			(uu_tp_max(u2, u3) * 100);

The same quntity, uu_tp_max(u2, u3) is in both the numerator and
denominator, which is uneeded arithmatic at best, since they would
cancel each other out, unless it's depending on an arithmatic overflow,
:-).  From the code in adjust_tech_crossover, I suspect that they should
be two differnt quantities.  If someone more familiar with the code
would look at it, I'd appreciate it.

TIA