Re: FREE custom painting report -- last chance

Just wanted to give you one last "heads-up" about the FREE report available to anyone even remotely interested in
learning how EASY it is to add custom graphics to your OWN ride!  It's simplier than you ever imagined and this report
shows you why.

I'm contacting you now because as of next week this 12-page full color will be pulled from my website for good and I
know you'd be interested in taking a look before it's gone.

Look, if you've ever wanted custom graphics on YOUR ride -- the kind that makes girls swoon and bystanders drool --
then you've got to check this out.  The report is easy to get -- just click on the link...

http://www.baa-direct.com/kovac.html

... or copy and paste the link into your address bar. But do it now, while you've still got the chance, you'll be glad you
did.

         jimbo

p.s.  I sent this message as a courtesy only because I know you're into this stuff. If you don't want to be on my small list
of enthusiasts, please hit the "reply" button and type "remove" in the subject-line. I'll take you off my list immediately.
Thanks.