Re: printable online docs

Miktex (http://www.miktex.org/) is supposed to be great.

> b) Where can I find a manual for it?

I'd recommend the "Not the short introduction to latex 2e", which you'll
find at a google near you. There are many many latex tutorials and
reference books, but I really like this one.

Alan

--
The hacker: someone who figured things out and made something cool happen.