Re: Connect button in tkconq.tcl

>In the latest debian package i changed the label to
>"Network" as the response to [1], which is more suitable
>in my opinion.

Good point. I've been thinking the same thing for a long time.

>I also added "automatic scrolling functionality" on new
>messages to the chat widget in tkconq.tcl, but i think
>that is now already fixed in recent CVS. If not i could
>send you a patch.

Yes. Jim fixed this recently.

>I have also removed all "-font $bigfont" parameters in
>tkconq.tcl because they produce only unreadable
>characters in conclusion with tcl/tk 8.3 and xfs on my
>debian sid box (but not on my debian woody box).

I have seen no such problems with Xconq and tcl/tk 8.3 on either LinuxPPC,
Windows 98 or MacOS 9.2, so the problem must be specific for debian.
However, the font support in the Xconq tcltk interface could be improved.
There is only one font (the small one) that can be set by the user right
now. Everything else shows up in Courier, which is not a pretty sight. I
guess adding a user preference for the big font would fix this particular
bug.

>There is also a bug report at [2] that units get
>stucked, but i think that the problem is known
>and was already discussed.

Yes. A better path algorithm would be very useful.

Hans

Hans Ronne

hronne@pp.sbbs.se