xtconq status

1.  I have checked in a fix to the bug whereby emblems (flags) did not
    show up.  This fix is pretty helpful, as you can now see whether a
    unit belongs to you or an opponent :-).

2.  I have tried a multi-player game and it seems to work fine.  (A
    bit tedious to have to go back and forth between the two windows
    and play both sides myself, though).

Anyone else tried it?  Anyone want me to explain what I'm talking
about (the quick summary is that xtconq's interesting feature is the
ability to open connections to several X windows displays, and thereby
play a multiplayer game).