	From: Hans Ronne [mailto:hronne@pp.sbbs.se]
	Sent: Fri 2/1/2002 6:52 PM
	To: Jim Kingdon
	Cc: xconq7@sources.redhat.com
	Subject: Re: web site (was Re: Various problem with xconq)

	>> >Please also note that the page
	>> >http://sources.redhat.com/xconq/lists.html is wrong. It points to
	>> >xconq7@sourceware.cygnus.com where it should be
	>> >xconq7@sources.redhat.com
	>>
	>> This is something that only Stan can fix. It's his web site.
	>
	>Actually, Hans, anyone with checkin access can work on the web site.

	Right. Never thought about the cvs option. I did try ftp last year
	following Stan's instructions, but could never get it to work. That's
	great. There are several things I wanted to fix on the web site, such
as
	putting up the latest snapshots. They have been on my own web site
since
	last spring but I guess few people would find it without a link.

	Hans

	Hans Ronne

	hronne@pp.sbbs.se