Re: Fatal signal: Segmentation Fault (SDL Parachute Deployed)

Hans Ronne wrote:

> I'm using the CVS version (which is now 1.2) but I installed 1.1.8 and
> tested it with the current CVS version of sdlconq. Everything works fine.
> Maybe this is a machine-related problem? I'm using Linuxppc on a Mac.

Incidentally, we should try to stick with released versions of SDL;
otherwise it gets too complicated to figure out where problems are
coming from.  Sam has been pretty good about frequent releases.

(I haven't even gotten around to downloading 1.1.8 yet!)

> >The -g argument doesn't matter either.
>
> That's because you crashed before you got that far. If you launch sdlconq
> with an empty command line, it always crashes. This bug is still there (I
> just checked).

This worked at one point, but just put up a blank window because we
don't have a new game dialog yet.  I have panels sort-of working,
but haven't spent any time on the popups that game setup will need.