modern.g

I've checked in some changes to modern.g.  Most of these are required
to make the game play at all, and/or are little aesthetic fixes to
things which bothered me in playing it.

At the start of the file I've made a short list of what is missing to
turn this into an actual game (like, with a goal and stuff like that
:-)).

But on the whole, yes, this is in better shape than empire.g.  Most
(not all) of what is there works.  Certain whole areas are missing,
but in many ways that is better than having them present in a broken
state.

And most importantly it calls them "farms" rather than
"agribusinesses".  Boy do I hate the use of that latter term in
empire.g :-).