Re: Freeciv vs. Xconq

Hans Ronne wrote:

> So does Freeciv allow
> more unit types now than Civ2? I think that is the single most important
> limitation in Civ2.

Yes, the upper limit seems arbitrary, set to 200 types in my
sources, but looks like it could go even higher if desired.

(Which reminds me, Xconq probably no longer has the 126 unit
type limitation, since that was motivated by view layer
storage, which is now done with objects - but we should
test before claiming!)