Re: Areas

>>>>> "Jorge" == Jorge Andreu García <andreu@robot3.cps.unizar.es> writes:

Jorge> I haven't still played xconq, but I have been looking quickly
Jorge> the manuals, and I haven't seen any area type game. Exist a
Jorge> union of hexes that form an area? I am thiking in something
Jorge> like Empire in Arms.

If I wanted to implement I'd create 5-7 different "terrain types" and
set the cost to move between 2 cells of the same type to 0, and to
move from one terrain type to the other, then just paint areas as
contigous blocks of the same terrain type, which would get pretty much
the same effect, though stacking and the like would be more
complicated to get right, but for movement, it can be done :)

  -Eric